Important: All use of our website www.frant.info (the “Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. Your use of this Site is your agreement to these terms. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
USE OF THIS SITE IS ONLY AUTHORISED FOR CLIENTS OR BONA FIDE PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS OF FRANT PARISH COUNCIL.
Nature of Site & Liability
- All material on this Site is provided for general information purposes only.
- The law is always subject to change and it is important to verify the law and any interpretation by taking specific professional advice.
- You should only rely on specific professional advice where the precise facts can be considered. As a result neither Frant Parish Council nor its employees shall be liable for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information provided on this Site.
- We provide hypertext links to other sites, which are not operated by us. Using such a link means you are leaving our Site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
Ownership and Copyright
- You may print or download to a single local hard drive extracts from the content of this Site for your personal use only;
- You must not remove any proprietary or copyright notices from such extracts;
- You may not sell or commercially exploit any of the content of this Site.
- The authors of material on this Site reserve their moral rights.
- No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under English Law.
- Use of this site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.