FRANT PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of Planning Committee Meeting
Monday 6th February 2012, 7:30pm, Frant Memorial Hall
Present: Councillors Crookshank (Chairman), Argue, Mrs Best, Harris, Mrs Myers, Rutherford
1. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES AND REASONS FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Councillors Harris, Rowland and Wright.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
3. PUBLIC FORUM
4. TO CONSIDER LICENCE AND PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.
The following applications were received and comments made:
• WD/2012/007/F – Woodlands, Frant TN3 9DL
Proposed rear and side extension. Render and paint upper storey of dwelling.
No objection. The Parish Council would like a reduction of external lights to ease light pollution.
5. TO NOTE APPLICATIONS GRANTED, REFUSED AND WITHDRAWN BY DISTRICT COUNCIL
6. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7:50pm