FRANT PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of Planning Committee Meeting
Monday 4th July 2011, 7:30pm, Frant Memorial Hall
Present: Councillors Mrs Howell (Vice Chairman), Harris, Rockingham, Rowland and Wright.
1. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES AND REASONS FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Councillors Mrs Best and Crookshank.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
3. PUBLIC FORUM
4. TO CONSIDER LICENCE AND PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.
The following applications were received and comments made:
- WD/2011/1154/F – 17 Rushlye Close, Bells Yew Green TN3 9BB
Single storey rear extension and alteration of existing flat roof to pitched roof across new extension and to existing rear ground floor accommodation.
The Council support this application. However, there is slight concern that the extension is butting up to the neighbour’s fence.
5. TO NOTE APPLICATIONS GRANTED, REFUSED AND WITHDRAWN BY DISTRICT COUNCIL
The following instructions were noted:
- WD/2010/2511/F – New House, Reflex House, Bells Yew Green Road, Bells Yew Green, TN3 9BQ – Conversion from class B1 business to no. class C3 residential dwelling – Allowed.
- WD/2010/1797/LB –Sunninglye Farmhouse, Dundale Road, Tunbridge Wells TN3 9AG – installation of a 10 panel photovoltaic system to the south rear facing roof of the outbuilding – Dismissed.
- WD/2010/2909/F – Cobwebs, The Platt, Down Lane, Frant TN3 9HN – Single storey side extension to provide living room, double bedroom and en-suite bathroom – Dismissed.
6. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7:45pm