FRANT PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of Planning Committee Meeting
Monday 2nd July 2012, 7:30pm, Frant Memorial Hall
Present: Councillors Crookshank (Chairman), Argue, Hall, Rockingham, Rowland & Wright
Also present: Sarah Codling (Clerk)
1. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES AND REASONS FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Councillors Mrs Best, Harris and Mrs Myers.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Cllr Rockingham declared a personal interest as a neighbour of application WD/2012/1071/FA.
3. PUBLIC FORUM
4. TO CONSIDER LICENCE AND PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.
The following applications were received and comments made:
• WD/2012/1071/FA – 20 Broomfield, Bells Yew Green, Nr. Tunbridge Wells TN3 9AF
Non-compliance with conditions 21-25 of WD/2005/3255/MAJ and conditions 2 & 3 of WD/2007/3569/F to enable residential use of the whole property.
5. TO NOTE APPLICATIONS GRANTED, REFUSED AND WITHDRAWN BY DISTRICT COUNCIL
6. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7:50pm