FRANT PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of Planning Committee Meeting
Monday 10th January 2011, 8:00pm, Frant Memorial Hall
Present: Councillors Crookshank (Chairman), Mrs Myers, Rowland and Wright.
1. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES AND REASONS FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Councillors Mrs Best, Gray, Hall, Harris, Houlihan, Mrs Howell.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
3. PUBLIC FORUM
4. TO CONSIDER LICENCE AND PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.
The following applications were received and comments made:
• WD/2010/2755/LB – Frant Country Stores, The Green, Frant, TN3 9DA
Remove rear window and construct external door to provide access to rear garden including timber external steps.
The Council approves of this application provided the door is made of wood, in keeping with the conservation area.
• WD/2010/2722/F – Unit K1, The Brewery Business Centre, Bells Yew Green, Frant TN3 9BD
Change of use from B8 to B1. External cladding to exposed blocks to match adjacent unit
The Council approves of this application.
5. TO NOTE APPLICATIONS GRANTED, REFUSED AND WITHDRAWN BY DISTRICT COUNCIL
The following instructions were noted:
• WD/2010/2307/F – Holly House, The Green, Frant TN3 9DN – Proposed porch to rear elevation, rooflight to first floor bedroom and proposed summer house.
• WD/2010/2308/F – Spring Cottage, Bells Yew Green Road, Frant TN3 9EB – Loft conversion and internal alterations to form a new staircase and re-configure existing bedrooms.
• WD/2010/2246/F – Forest Gate, St Marks Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2 5LU – Single storey garden room extension to replace a conservatory.
• WD/2010/1566/LB – Pococksgate Farm, Mayfield Road, Frant TN3 9HS – Repairs to the farmhouse and barn. Construct link between buildings. Change of use of barn to domestic use.
There being no other business the meeting closed at 8.30pm