FRANT PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of Planning Committee Meeting
Monday 1st November 2010, 7:30pm, Frant Memorial Hall
Present: Councillors Crookshank (Chairman), Mrs Best, Burgess, Mrs Howell, Mrs Myers, Rowland and Wright.
1. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES AND REASONS FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Councillors Gray, Harris and Houlihan.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
Cllr Wright declared a personal interest in application WD/2010/2307/F as a neighbour of the applicant.
3. PUBLIC FORUM
4. TO CONSIDER LICENCE AND PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.
The following applications were received and comments made:
- WD/2010/2307/F – Holly House, The Green, Frant TN3 9DN
Proposed porch to rear elevation, rooflight to first floor bedroom and proposed summer house.
The Council has no objection in principle so long as the Conservation Officer approves the application. However, the Council would ask that any damage to the Green is made good following completion as previous building work at the property caused damage to the area. We would also ask that no skip be placed on the Green.
5. TO NOTE APPLICATIONS GRANTED, REFUSED AND WITHDRAWN BY DISTRICT COUNCIL
The following instructions were noted:
- WD/2010/1781/F – Bay Tree House, Shernfold Park, Frant TN3 9DL – New porch/hall extension with ground floor wc and minor alterations to windows to rear elevation and front elevation.
- WD/2010/8009/AA – Whishetts Wood, Bewl Bridge Lane, Lamberhurst – Change of use of land from commercial coppicing to caravan/mobile home use for holiday (tourist) lets as well as commercial coppicing.
- WD/2010/0860/F – Nevill Crest & Gun, Eridge Road, Eridge Green, Nr Tunbridge Wells TN3 9JR – New garden room, kitchen extension and small toilet extension. Internal alterations to existing pub and small barn structure.
- WD/2010/0861/LB – Nevill Crest & Gun, Eridge Road, Eridge Green, Nr Tunbridge Wells TN3 9JR – New garden room, kitchen extension and small toilet extension. Internal alterations to existing pub and small barn structure.
- WD/2010/1483/F – School House, Church Lane, Frant TN3 9DX – Change of use from part education/part residential to single dwelling house.
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.45pm